Skip to main content

Online Undergraduate Application

Choose from the following application types based on your prior college experience:

  • Freshman: You’ve never attended college or all your college credits were earned prior to high school graduation, aka concurrent/dual enrollment. You must apply using the Common Application.
  • Transfer: You’ve attended a regionally accredited college or university after high school graduation or equivalent.
  • Second Bachelor / Post-bachelor: You have completed or will complete a bachelor’s degree at another institution prior to starting at CSU.
  • Returning:You previously attended CSU as an admitted, degree-seeking undergraduate student and want to return to complete a degree in progress or start a new CSU degree.
  • Non-Degree (GUEST) or Non-Degree (Summer Only): You would like to take on-campus undergraduate courses without applying for admission.
    • Visit CSU Online if you are seeking only online non-degree courses.

Refer to the Graduate School website for instructions and links to apply to a graduate program (non-degree, certificate, Masters or PhD).

Need Help?
Contact us at or (970) 491-6909.

To change your term of entry, click on the "In Progress" application you wish to change (below). When the pop-up window appears, select the new term, click “Open Application,” and then continue your application. All the information you have entered will be retained.


Returning users:

Log in to continue an application.

First-time users:

Create an account to start a new application.